Since we’re halfway through the year, I thought it’d be fun to do a “wrap-up” of what I’ve read so far.
I haven’t finished a book since… april I think, or I think Harry Potter was finished in May but that’s it. I am a little bit behind, in my own opinion, but according to Goodreads I am 1 book ahead of schedule! So that’s good, I suppose, haha. I am currently reading The Lost World by Michael Crichton and I am LOVING IT. I will make a Jurassic Park appreciation blog entry some time during this summer!
Without further ado, here’s what I’ve read so far, and my ratings:
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens – 3 out of 5 stars
- Calender Girl: Volume 1 by Audrey Carlan – 1 out of 5 stars
- Very Good Lives by J. K. Rowling – 5 out of 5 stars
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness – 5 out of 5 stars
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – 4 out of 5 stars
- PS. I Still Love You by Jenny Han – 5 out of 5 stars
- The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen – 2 out of 5 stars
- Ringenes Herre 1 – Eventyret om ringen by J. R. R. Tolkien – 4 out of 5 stars
[Danish translation of Lord of the Rings – The Fellowship of the Ring]
- Aftalt Spil – Off Campus #1 by Elle Kennedy – 4 out of 5 stars
[Danish translation of The Deal]
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by John Tiffany – 2 out of 5 stars
- The ABC Murders by Agatha Christie – 3 out of 5 stars
- #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso – 5 out of 5 stars
- Lagt På Is – Off Campus #2 by Elle Kennedy – 2 out of 5 stars
[Danish translation of The Mistake]
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones – 4.5 out of 5 stars
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas – 5 out of 5 stars
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling – 5 out of 5 stars
Have you read any of these books? Which ones are you interested in reading??
My favorites from this list is PS. I Still Love You, Aftalt Spil, Wintersong, The Hate U Give and #Girlboss!
(Oh, and I’m calling this blog entry “part 1” because I want to do a total wrap up of 2017 when December comes to an end!)